Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bad and Yet kind of funny


Life is crazy because you never know what to expect or how to react..

Let me tell you a story and i'll let ou know how i reacted then you let me know what you would honestly do. i dont want to hear that tough guy/girl act.



Well, it all starts with the worlds best bisquits from KFC and man o man they was all covered in honey i didnt know what to do with myself, but after i finish those some guy comes around on my right side and tells me and my friend jonni o give him our sidekicks.. Now this is interesting because i tell him that we dont have any sidekicks and he replys with an non-understanding tone "nigga give me them sidekicks right now" and i say again man we dont have any sidekicks. So this is the point where he feels that we are lying so he pulls a gun out and counts down from 5 while holding the gun i show him that i dont have a sidekick it was a black-jak and my friend jonni had a broke up iphone.


so now i find this story funny to tell now because I am so tired of "Niggas" and what i mean by Niggas is the blacks that dont realize that the world is not just what it is its what you make it cause its bad enough blacks have a bad rep. but for "NIGGAS" to contribute to stupidity helps us in no way.


So Now tell me what would you have done in this sitution. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment